Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Story Begins.....

Blogging has never been an easy thing for me, because I'm not regular with it, however as I begin this new chapter in my life and I believe I will make this part of my weekly/daily schedule.

My "New Years Resolution" was to move to Nashville, TN and get a job in the music industry. As I began making plans to move, I had no idea what would lay before me, I chose to jump when I could have rested conformably at home.

Arriving on the 4th, I had two job interviews scheduled by the end of the day - one on the 5th and the other on the 6th, both interviews went very well and I was hired at Brentwood Benson Music Publishing - I work within their sales department.

I've also found more opportunities opening than I could have ever imagined!

Now, 2 weeks after moving, I've learned that as I completely allow God to lead me, He's always faithful to see every detail through. I plan, worry, and get frustrated over such insignificant things - creating monsters & monstrosities out of teddy bears & pebbles. Sometimes I believe he sits back and laughs at me, and when I finally slow down enough to listen, He comes in and whispers to me that His purpose will always prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment