Sunday, October 4, 2009

Be yourself and let the world take notice!















Who are You?


What sets you apart from the rest?


What did God create you to be?



I'm not asking about your job title or what church, gym,
or other affiliation you might be a part of. I'm asking who are you as an individual.

So many times we try to fit in, be another person in a sea of faces, when we were created to stand out!

I'm not expecting you to answer my question of,
"Who are you?" However I'm challenging you to think about it.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself, Who am I?
What was I created to do? What is my purpose?

In Economics they use a production possibility curve,
which shows when resources are used in the most efficient way possible.

What if we had a production possibility curve in our lives, would it show that we are using our God given resources to full potential or would it show we are giving 50%?

Stop being another useless, dead light-bulb
and start plugging into the power source so you can give 100%.

DaRe To StAnD OuT!

Be Yourself, who God created you to be, and let the world take notice!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment